House girl arrested for poisoning family food with Chemical (video)
In Lagos, a house girl was apprehended after it was discovered that she poisoned family soup with Hypo – a bleaching and cleaning chemical.
The house girl who committed the heinous crime initially denied it, but later confessed after her boss ordered her to eat from the food, which she refused, eating only Amala and avoiding the vegetable soup.
The couple, who spoke in Yoruba, were heard pleading with the girl to explain why she did what she did. The girl has now been arrested and turned over to the authorities, according to sources.
See video below;