Ghanaian actress loses her house to fire outbreak

Aug 10, 2021 | Gossip

Ghanaian actress Beverly Afaglo has lost her house and personal properties to a fire outbreak. The raging inferno according to her lasted for about four hours and the fire fighters couldn’t enter the house for almost an hour after arriving the scene because of the thick smoke that erupted.

She took to Instagram to lament her loss;

”My house burnt down to ashes within 4hrs …… Everything gone, my passports,clothes,shoes,bags,wigs,jewelry,perfumes, my furniture, my kitchen everything gone. My kids room and all their clothes everything is gone.I’m left with what I wore out that’s all. Thank God there are no casualties but where do I start from?”

“The fire service got in on time but over 40mins they couldnt go inside because of the heavy smoke (I was wondering why they don’t have protective gears for smoke.Why are they not well equipped gosh) they stood there deliberating and another came and that was the worse, they had to use a generator but it couldn’t start which also took awhile, then another came which went thru a nieghbours house to the back of the house and started putting off the fire but it was too late .
My mum, the kids nanny,the kids and I are all left with nothing”.

“This country let’s stop doing partisan politics and set our priorities right and stop the misplaced priorities. Ghana hmmmmmm”



Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *